"Every time it's good to pause in search of happiness and just be happy" Guillame Apollinaire (French historians)
So you want to be happy and you just try to make it happen sometimes seems too hard to do. What you need is some simple steps that folks follow.
1. First, the intention is to be happy. Make it a priority. Plans are like a promise you make to yourself. When you're going to be happy, you've already told me that's what you do. It will help you choose items that are in line with your intention. Keep on remembering yourself. Perhaps it has been written and come somewhere where you can easily see it every day.
2. Make things that make you happy. Sit aside some time every day to do something fun, creative, nutritious, something soul -matural to bring happiness closer to you.
3. Be curious about life. Approach a project with a starting mind. Be a child to see something for the first time. You'll be amazed at how many things are going to be happy when you look.
4. Greet appreciation. Gratitude helps you focus on what you already promise joy and train your brain to look forward to more things that make you happy. Try Thanksgiving. Even just 5 things every day for which you are grateful. I like to start my morning with 5 gratitude so my mood is set for the whole day.
5. Learn to love yourself. (More about this in later blogs). Loving yourself makes life a little brighter, happier and happier, and you're more likely to want to share yourself with others. If you think you love yourself is too difficult at this point, try to love yourself. And if it's too difficult, try to agree.
6. Share yourself with others. Yep, be with other people, especially encouraging, supportive and loving people to happily congratulate the child. Try to spend more time with these types of people. If you do not know something, join a network group. Try to find people who are motivating or who have positive things to say – even if it's on Twitter. When you begin to experience more experience, uplifting will begin to come into your life.
7. Change the relationship with negative or critical thoughts. You do not have to change your thoughts. They will change in time if you practice these steps. You can change your relationship with negative and critical thoughts by realizing that you do not have to believe in them, you do not have to listen to them and you can choose to let them pass you.
8. Grow happier thinking. Learn to savor experience. Enjoy the good times you've had. Daydream over the good times you will have. See issues that gifts for you to learn from (more about this late too).
9. Practice Extreme Self Defense. Look at your body. Make sure you get enough sleep. Eat well. Play full. Nurture yourself. Allow others to nurture you. Say no to things that seduce you. If you have a nasty inner voice that says you do not understand it, put your inner tongue into it and self-defense yourself anyway.
10. Get more control over your life. Deal with what you can manage now. Put the rest of the contract with / manage the later box. This will also help you to live more in now.
11. Wow! Bonus step! It's almost enough to make you happy. Live more today. When you're here more than in the past or the future, you're happier, quieter and happier and more sudden and more present.