When we talk about "economic impact of women," we must understand that the biggest problem women face today is their work is not recognized. Women have always contributed to society and the economy in the form of agricultural and food aid in developing countries and in the form of part-time and temporary workers in developed countries. This is, in other respects, their role as a home bakery that is not even evaluated financially. Indeed, recent United Nations figures indicate that 53% of the world's labor is being carried out by women and about $ 16 billion globally, which is invisible, and $ 11 billion is contributed by women. Even after such a huge contribution, there is a lack of recognition of the role of women in all areas of life. The problem is actually much bigger than what we perceive, and that's not just about the economic strengthening of women. It is actually the deep root of bias and discrimination of women that is common in society.
Women's Economic Impact: Women's Differences
It is ironic and sad to bear in mind that there is a widespread discrimination against women in all areas of life. It is in an unfavorable and deprived state, even in terms of fundamental rights such as the right to education and health. Furthermore, she has no access to funds or other resources to make informed choices in her life. Women are responsible for decision making by the Energy Authority in all areas of life, including political, economic, social and religious structures of society. When we come to the question of women's active contribution in economic terms or otherwise, we find that society is happily benefiting from women's labor in all parts of the world, but when it comes to dividing the benefits of this work, she is held out. This occurs not only in developing countries but also in developing countries where the majority of women working in informal economies as part-time workers have less access to basic health services, education, capital, employee rights and land ownership. If we look at the "decision-making structure" in any area, whether it's an economic, social, political or religious scene, we will find it almost impossible for women to climb the ladder and reach the places that matter open discrimination and bias. But we can not cope with all these problems and feel it. Somewhere we must start and start the economy is the best step forward.
Women's Economic Impact: Production of Manufacturing and Increasing Capital Movement in Women's Hand
A major initiative required to change women's position is to increase the flow of funds in women's hands. More women gain financial power and generate income, the more potential for their overall development and progress. This is because women use a large proportion of their income to provide them and their family with better healthcare, education and nutrition. In addition, there are steady income in order for women to be more secure to make economic and other decisions related to their family. It has been found that when women start approaching, they also adopt an environmentally friendly lifestyle and tend to have a lower fertility rate that leads to fewer children. On the whole, we can see that more women are financially and financially more than they are able to make informed choices about their lives. Continuous income and financial independence lead to women's improvement and progress through various actions such as contraception, age of marriage, fertility, child mortality and employment in modern-day business. The economic impact of women that lead to stable income and financial independence will certainly help women make decisions and choose the best in their own personal and professional lives.
Women's Economic Impact: Resistance to Women's Economic Strength
We must acknowledge the fact that when we talk about women's economic empowerment and enhancing women's financial independence, there is great resistance to current institutions of society at each level. The resistance comes in various forms and is affiliated with society as gender differences and gender differences. There are many ugly aspects around the world, many of which are in the form of open physical and psychological abuse. One of the most common forms is violence against women. Violence against women is actually seen in all parts of the world. The main types of violence against women are in the form of domestic violence and rape. Apart from violence, great gender differences and bias are in the form of inadequate and ethical living standards for women. There are millions of women around the world who do not even meet their basic needs in terms of food and nutrition, healthcare and education.
Further in many countries there are horrible practices that occur and which may be equivalent to genocide that involves crimes against humanity. Female feticide falls into this category. Other disadvantages such as trafficking of young women and girls, early marriage and dowry systems play a key role in pulling women into life infinite misery and suffering. How can we think about women's economic growth in these circumstances? Finally, it is possible to find clear bias against women in decision-making society's organizations that are immune to the cause of 50% of the population, which is actually the worst women's representative in the first place. Fight all this likelihood, even if women think of making income on their own with the help of an economic company, they face a barrier to capital and other resources. In all, women are in a very unfavorable and poor condition. The tragedy is that this situation is even when research shows that when women are financially chosen, they become the largest assets of the family, society, the nation and the world in terms of their savings and their efforts towards the general development of the family, society and the nation. This is true because when women start to draw attention, she again provides a large part of their family education for better health, education and nutrition. This has a major impact on the growth and development of the next generation, which is the future of human development.
Economic Impact of Women: Statistics Shows Awesome Situation
Statistics show how bad the situation is for women. According to recent UN figures, 60% of the world's 135 million children are out of school, girls. These girls end up living a life of drudgery, misery and open use. Of the girls who go to primary school, only 1 in 4 are in school after four years, and those who fall out are sucked into the tornado, open-ended hell, discrimination and abuse. It is shocking to note that of the 880 million unlearned adult worlds two thirds are women. What more evidence we need to understand the conditions of women in our society and the world.
Women's Economic Strength: Proposed Patriarchal Structure and Fundamental Needs
We must admit the fact that until we have to change the societal community very closely and to the very part of one half of humanity, we can never think of eliminating gender frustration and gender discrimination in society. Without the collapse of patriarchal structure based on the power and control and replacement of an all-inclusive construction based on the unification of forces, we can not think of continuing to achieve real economic progress and development. To change existing structures, women need to take the initiative. They need to come to create new organizations that positively strengthen them and promote encouraging major changes in society. We must begin somewhere and the beginning can be through the economic strengthening of women. Only when women get economic power can we think of a move that will work on further changes as more healthcare, education, housing and nutrition will be available to the next generation. The seed for change is the next generation, and their future lies in the hands of women who are economically elected today and can make informed choices about their lives and their families. So if we have to start somewhere, it would work towards economic strengthening of women. Only through this way can we think of dealing with many other factors related to the effects of women. Every problem in society today strikes women in a difficult way wherever there is war, health problems such as AIDS, poverty, violence, unemployment or population growth. The solution to all these problems is strictly complex, but initiatives can begin with the economic strengthening of women.
Economic impact of women: bringing women into the economy
When talking about women's economic strength, we need to understand one point very clearly. It is a fact that afterwards to bring women into private sector activity, the majority of active female residents are still defined in the micro enterprises and the informal sector. This is the case of agriculture and daily wages in rural areas and part-time work in urban areas. The big question is how to bring these women to work in the informal sector at a summit where their rights are protected and since they are not new in any form. The establishment of operational companies for the protection of women's rights in these areas must be a priority. More than the protection of these organizations should work to find ways for the overall development of women's societies with a strong emphasis on economic strengthening.
On the other hand, there are also indications that women increasingly seek self-employment in the formal private sector, and it is a good trend that needs to be further encouraged as it is a creative and creative form of economic advancement. In addition, women are now organizing themselves in an organization of entrepreneurs or bankers to increase their economic situation and affect economic policy. However, their integration in the formal sector is still limited by limited access to credit, assets, technology and technical skills. By keeping this trend in mind, the creation of multinational financial institutions that provides exclusive women's support at international, domestic and regional level would help shape the specific financial needs of women at all levels and promote greater integration of women into informal, formal and organized industries.
Women's Economic Impact: Starting Point for Economic Women's Enhancement
Women's economic impact can be started by working on some fundamentals such as training and education for women to earn income and create sexuality in all areas of life and launching awareness plans that can help women make informed choices about different aspects of life. The following are some of the key features that can be addressed to women's economic incentives
1. Recognizing that education and training are important for the short-term and long-term economic strengthening of women.
2. To acknowledge and receive the handsome gender-based bias that is so prominent in all parts of the world, and to take concrete steps towards gender analysis and sexuality in all areas of human life.
3. To promote women who are part of the workforce by increasing awareness of employee rights.
4. Work on women's communication skills so that they become confident and learn the technology of advocates and negotiation.
5. Encourage and support women entrepreneurs to develop market value of companies with the help of professionals and talent support.
6. Organizing education and training factors for women based on professional and domestic commitments and helping women balance their balance.
7. Use communication technology to galvanize women for radical change in their thinking with shared experience of accomplishments and skills. This communication can be taken across rural and urban landscapes to encourage women to adopt autonomous programs.
8. Women's training and training to work successfully in markets and institutions as they primarily focus on making income.
9. Introducing the main role of women in the economy and celebrating the success of the story about women's entrepreneurship and women's professionalism in all areas.
10. Training and sensitivity for the existing structures of society, which the government, social partners and private companies represent.
11. Provide opportunities for women to connect and communicate across borders for economic strengthening. Networks, export development and presentation of joint projects among female entrepreneurs and relevant organizations can be taken in communication and communication.
12. Improving the flow and availability of credit and finance for women through financial institutions for female entrepreneurs at government and social levels.
13. Access to credit for collateralised loans. Such loans should be accessible to women who do not have unique resources, property and land rights. Further eHealth plans will be made available to women.
14. Building and strengthening networks where women come from different peoples and regions for common goals for women's economic strengthening. Such networks can affect the policy of international and domestic policies, including international and domestic economic agreements. Further networking among women from different nations can help increase women's participation in government agencies such as shopping centers, help them access the latest technologies, help them gain access to management and marketing skills, and help them to foster women's entrepreneurs at the training centers for training and skills development.