When I talk about spiritual and spiritual growth, I'm talking about inner awareness that you have about yourself. I'm not talking about rebirth, reincarnation or other stunning or paranormal thinking. Going on a spiritual journey involves having more contact with yourself and believing in yourself. When you become spiritual and develop more awareness and learn to love yourself, you immediately get a good impact on you and your life. It also gives you confidence to achieve dreams and goals that you have never thought possible. By starting the spiritual growth of the journey you will find that your world will become known to you in another perspective. Your health will be better, your relationships become more loving and adequate and your career will flourish.
There are 5 specific measures that you can follow to gain spiritual insight and awareness. They are;
1. Learn to love yourself.
2. Bring the light in and spread it to others.
3. Allow yourself to take advantage of your imagination.
4. Allow abundance, good and love in your life.
5. Communicating Thought From Your Soul
1. The most important and first thing to learn is to love yourself. Introduce yourself and love everything about you. Learn to love even negative hits and imperfections about yourself. You have to take care of yourself and love you all. This is the first step in a spiritual journey, which helps you to strengthen yourself to a higher position.
2. Enter the light. Every day when you wake up, decide it will be a wonderful day and there is a chance of great things to get you started. Show your lightness to others and soon it will pass them. Have you ever experienced someone who seemed unhappy and rude? Have you ever tried to show them kindness, optimism and friendliness? It works! Try it when you encounter someone who is unhappy with something. It seems natural that we try to protect ourselves or work the same way back to man, but it does not matter. Spread light and good energy, it can not help but keep coming back to you. Have you heard someone who is described as "describing the room when it comes in"? Be this person.
3. Allow yourself to use your imagination. Your imagination is where your dreams and desires start. Imagine whatever you want, even if it seems unrealistic or unacceptable. Understand that it is a fact of the universe that you create your own reality. So why do you set less than you want? Create the reality you want and deserve by imagining what the dreams are. Create a view as you like. It can not happen or develop as you think, but always if you continue to believe your dream it becomes reality.
4. Allow abundance, good and love to embrace you. Believe you understand everything you have to offer. Give abundance to the universe. When you begin to send abundance, good deeds and love others, you start to receive them. Let others be who they are, and you will be back as you are without judgment or criticism from others. Circumstances become in your life to help you grow and can pose challenges for you. This is part of becoming who you are; do not let this event get rid of you. See them as part of growing spiritually and emotionally.
5. Communicate mindful of your soul. Imagine that thoughts, feelings and ways of communication affect others. Communication proves thoughts as you would like them to be told to you. Reach others with uplifting thoughts and words, think of ways to spread positive energy versus negative energy. Think well your words understand that words can be very important.
Spiritual growth is a lifetime learning and you can become a power when you grow spiritually.