withdrawal period. It is the time of year when India employees are valued and rewarded for their performance from the previous year.
- Credibility of the Management System,
- Warm in Relationships with Managers with Their Downlines,
- Efficiency and Quality of Internal Relations,
- 19659003] Benefits and Benefits Structure, and
- Validity of Organizational Processes in Order.
Many unhappy employees start looking for new jobs while they go through an assessment process. Managing the rate of abolition has been a major challenge for many HR managers in companies. I do not advocate for 0% abortion rate. Some abolition is good for business. Many times, poor performers are not good steps because companies want them to go. I am more concerned about my great and great work. Losing these people in competition is very painful. Changing your great potential and high quality employees put great emphasis on your budget. Although one size does not fit everything, HR needs to analyze the level of wear in their businesses. They must answer the following questions –
- Who are employees who leave the company – not performers or senior?
- What does their retirement have with the company?
- What department or role do they belong to?
- What is their age group?
Answers to these questions will help HR to prepare conservation methods and processes. For example, two months before the start of a review process, we interviewed all companies that had a strong impact and highly effective employees in the company to understand their expectations from the evaluation process. It was a very good exercise.
When I'm working on conservation methods, I understand that monetary benefits play an important role; although I also understand that not all employees are looking for monetary benefits. Corporate culture, relationship with the Secretary General's report and internal communication play a very important role in the preservation of employees. Many Indian companies do not have clear benefits and benefit policies, which often lead to irritation and frustration after dissatisfaction and abolition. Many employees do not know what they need to do to get an A + grade in their performance. Another challenge to HR-Head's normal course is a fixed budget for points, which is often associated with business performance and growth. No matter how employee performances, his increase will usually be in the range 0-20%. In order to maintain potential and highly successful employees, HR must get innovations with unprecedented benefits. I am discussing SEVEN retention methods that are new and effective –
1. Living Conditions – Fixed working hours and working days are still valid and acceptable to many employees. It increases productivity, stability and retention. On the other hand, long and uneven working time reduces productivity and adversely affects employee health. When we work with a deadline in our minds, we have often given our best. Employees will be healthy and rewarding when giving a good time to their families. In our company we work from kl. 08:00 to 17:00 and Monday to Friday. It's not ordinary for employees to be in a company after 10:00. 17:00 or come to the office on weekends. Employees are not expected to reply to any e-mail. Managers get laptops and if there is a state of emergency, which is not common or usual, they can control where they are.
2. Growth and Development Plans – Why would any employee (or) be the salt at an employer where jobs are dead? Visible career leads to a clear indication of employer's commitment to the value of employees and their development. Clear progress-bound (through work plan) to future customer talents and talents also needs to speak with logical plans that govern the organization of longevity and success. In view of this event, what value does an employee want to leave? Show them the URL, share the responsibility for growth and development and they will be with you. Ask them if they are looking for vertical growth or horizontal growth. In our company, business-related employees are given growth and development questions [other's need to earn it through their performance]. They have been told what they must do to reach their destination and how companies can support them through the trip.
3. Performance Training and Instructions – Usually, do not want to earn salaries. They want to earn in their lives. Sometimes they do not have talented skills, but they often do not get work to work out. I have seen many employees who are not aware of their capabilities and potential. They are still being prepared. On the one hand, there are employees who have talent and potential but they do not have clear focus. They need instructions. HR can be internal trainers and trainers for employees. They shall develop training and guidance programs. Usually, employees are at companies that help them grow by improving their potential and capabilities.
4. Corporate Culture – HR must help companies create culture where employees can do their best. Employees must have all the necessary tools to be successful. A workplace that leads the best in managers and employees is how well talented is. Each of us would choose to go to work because we felt our potential was recognized, appreciated and nourished? In high-quality companies, this simple maximum is not just understood, it defines culture. And it manages the development of the internal skills of the pools to feed leadership leadership and critical roles at all levels of organization – reaffirming the potential of longevity of careers and helping to drive talent retention.
5. Responsibility and Strength – Usually, employees choose to make decisions related to their work. Help them make the right decisions. Do not make decisions for them. In high-quality companies, employees are given the freedom and trust that it involves working on their own. Companies that offer attractive work, freedom of innovation, and trust employees to perform talent can look forward to creative employees who are involved in their work and willingly to stay with the company.
6. Engaging in Their Families – There are some activities that companies can involve and relate to family members, such as test products, marketing campaigns, events and even in CSR activities. When an employee works late at night or during the weekend, send a handwritten comment to the employee's employee to thank him or her for giving family time to the company and emphasizing the important role of an employee in implementing something important for the company. It's a company I've worked for, each year they use to bring a summer camp for children's workers. Although the camp was primarily interested in funeral activities, like all other summer camps, the children were physically active with health and well-being, which is a key element in many projects. The organization recognized that educating children about living a healthy life has a positive impact on the whole family. Employees do not leave such companies with the hearts of their family members.
7. Show them the money and show them how to accomplish it. – As previously noted, economic growth is certainly one of the key parameters for preservation. Companies must prepare genuine and cost-effective incentives. Many companies follow the wage structure of fixed and variable components in their CTC. However, not all companies take part in a variable part of their employees. Most times, companies do not have a structure to calculate the variable performance of bonuses or incentives. In the end, it remains of whims and desire management. Therefore, do not just show them the money but also show them the way to get there.
In the end, you do not have to keep all employees or all employees being held but you must have costly plans to maintain your high and potential and effective employees. Non-performers will always be shown the door. As they say, you are as good as your last performance. However, companies need to step out of the comfort area to maintain high levels and high potential even in difficult situations. Monetary growth is important but that's not all. Employees continue with companies when they are challenged, have the power and opportunity to grow.