Would not most organizations, better serve, if they were led by a truly qualified QUALITY leadership? Achieving this level requires not only better than average planning in the group, but also, fortunately enough or well-prepared, to discover and utilize the best people to serve and actually serve, the group and parts / beneficiaries. Clearly, the current leadership, in general, claims that it has done its job efficiently, even though it has only gone through the movements that match the same, old, same old, rather than to fully prepare and position themselves to evolve in an appropriate, sustainable way! With this in mind, this article will briefly review, review and discuss using a mnemonic approach, something that this indicates, why it is important and how groups might find and be represented by better quality leaders.
1. Questions: questions: Don Quixote said This is my quest which means that he would continually keep on goals, needs and priorities. When this attitude is combined with will and will, to carefully consider and ask difficult questions that artificial leaders often avoid, lead quality management!
2. Unique; useful: A great leader can not be ordinary, but he must focus on increasing capacity and how to achieve them! This requires individual individuals who put others ahead of their own personal schedule and / or self-interest and seek to serve in a useful way, rather than simply holding a lead position!
Attitude; Attention; Capability: The Quality Officers keep positive, reassuring and focusing their attention on being ready for opportunities that can introduce or develop the talents and abilities that allow them to serve others, to their best success!
4. Listen, learn: How can anyone hope to provide the necessary and necessary quality, from time to time, should they listen to and listen to each conversation and / or experience?
Integrity; paradigm; ideas: It is often extremely challenging to continue with absolute honesty and avoid temptation to take the path of least resistance! When combined with well-developed and relevant imagination, quality managers continue to perceive and think about, create, develop and implement appropriate, sustainable ideas!
6. Timely: There is no place to postpone if you want to produce results that have the highest quality! A true leader always strives to make well thought-out, timely decisions!
7. You; yes: The level and importance of man's leadership is directly related to you and your willingness to take the necessary responsibility! Actual leaders, constantly, say yes, the possibilities that connect others to the cause!
Today, more than ever, agencies need QUALITY leadership! However, this conclusion will only occur, when, both the group and the leaders, emphasize the possibilities and actively pursue them effectively!