As a motivator and salesman I have always been fascinated with success. Especially dealers who out produce everyone in the company. Over the years I have read hundreds of sales and motivation books to help me succeed.
Below is a list of 7 great inspirational books and 101 high tech motivation for sales and ideas that help you to grow your career.
1. Think and grow well, after Napoleon Hill
2. How to work friends and people's influence, by Dale Carnegie
3. Who brought my cheese with Spencer Johnson and Ken Blanchard
4. The biggest salesman in the World , by Og Mandino
5. The Greatest Secret, by Earl Nightingale
6. Seven Practices of Highly Successful People, by Stephen R. Covey
7. The Laws of Success, Napoleon Hill
Top dealers are not only readers, but they are also positive thinkers. View the 101 energy ideas to keep you focused on success.
1. Big dealers have a burning desire to succeed. It is the edge that separates them from a common employee.
2. It's great to sell! Large sales, little sales, they find all the wonderful. Selling confirms our existence.
3. You do not apply for sales talent in millions of dollars. You build a sales career with a variety of dollars.
4. It's easy to use your sales history, just make a high-margin sale.
5. There is a lot of psychology involved in sales. Why can not people do that?
6. Make things that create lasting results. Join today and you'll get something positive tomorrow.
7. Listen to your customers and they will tell you exactly how to sell them.
8. Do not worry about thinking outside the box. Think about what you can do today to make sales.
9. You have fun. You can not flourish in this job unless you really use it.
10. Do not reinvent the bike. Learn how to sell right and then repeat that process.
11. First, get the customer to trust you. And then, when they buy, deliver the solution with passion!
12. It is important to understand the principles of sales and methods of sales.
13. Thanking the value of other people, showing real concern for their needs.
14. Some customers are strong and strong want others to be stable and relaxed. You need to learn how to sell in both styles.
15. If you are interested in money and power, you have two most important top dealer brands.
16. Never be dependent on one source of sales income. Varied your customers.
17. When you get a good service to your customers, you are happy. When you send it, they are happy.
18. Resellers make it easy for people to do business with them.
19. If someone does not buy you today, remember that they will buy from you tomorrow.
20. You can not talk to anyone buying your product or service.
21. Go to the garden and clean your mind. You will not only feel better, you will make more sales.
22. Keep focused and remember that it's all in detail.
23. View a shopping show and see what's important for your customers.
24. Learn to speak in front of a group of people and your sales will grow enormously.
25. You must understand carefully about your sales area.
26. People buy despite the dealers every day. Never forget this.
27. You can not make any purchases from you. You must be in a position to help them when they want to buy.
28. People throw the title of salesperson too too freely. Salesmen make the most of their money from decisions.
29. Take the time to develop great sales practices early in your sales process.
30. Take a negotiation and learn how to review your customer's technology with your own tactical approaches.
31. Remember, most people do not like salespeople. Do not go for sale to please the crowds.
32. Get an early start and get the most important things first.
33. I still believe that success is when opportunities and preparations come true. Your big break can come today, be ready.
34. Very few were involved in working only 40 hours a week.
35. Make sure you answer the phone with a positive attitude and high energy.
36. Making a lot of things is not a secret to success. You must do the right thing.
37. Adversity is not always bad. It raises you to think.
38. They say you can become an expert in anything in five years. How many years do you wait before learning how to sell?
39. When a customer buys you expect a high yield, give them them and they will continue to buy.
40. People emphasize what is interesting. Is the presentation interesting? Are you interesting?
41. I've discovered that when a customer knows you're measuring their business, give them more.
42. Do you have any humor? Do you know how to make people laugh? Everyone likes working with people who can make them smile.
43. Prepay sales are very important. Do not get used to selling with your seat-off your pants.
44. Do not evaluate your own sales skills or underestimate your competitors.
45. Do not run away from the problem; embrace the challenge to exceed your customers' expectations.
46. You should have some positive acknowledgment calling your head. My personal favorite is "My turnover is improving daily".
47. It's always easy to let your customers know that you really value their business.
48. Certainly one has a rare combination of devastating independence and esprit de corps.
49. Always give your customers more than they expect.
50. People will not buy the worst product from a good sales representative, but will buy a smaller product from a good sales representative.
51. Perpetual is sometimes the only thing we have, but that's all we need. If you refuse to stop you will never succeed.
52. Ask your customers once and for all how can I meet your expectations?
53. Customer once asked me, do you work on Saturday? I answered. . . do you buy on Saturday?
54. Introducing a group of decision makers is a great way to multiply your sales efforts. Search for opportunities to do this.
55. Want to learn how to sell? Watch other great dealers in action. Check what they do the same, not what they do differently.
56. If you do not love what you are doing, you just have a job.
57. Customer 57 does not care that the customer 56 gave you time. Each customer is unique.
58. If the customer tells you that he or she wants to buy now, and you point out that they think so, stop reading and get another job.
59. You get some price challenges if you focus primarily on your customers.
60. The top manufacturers are safe and optimistic. Soft and shy people are terribly great sellers.
61. It is better to request your order once in a timely manner than six times at the wrong time.
62. You must create a system to collect useful information about your customers and update it on a regular basis.
63. A fun person is the basis for outstanding customer service.
64. Literacy is about 40% of the success formula, 60% are proficient and attitudes.
65. Compassion for your customers is important. Compassion is dangerous and expensive to the bottom line.
66. It is important to understand what the client perceives as a value, not what you perceive as a value.
67. Resellers sell the first product, customer service sells the latter.
68. Make sure you are grateful to your internal customers.
69. If it's true that you will be what you think most of the time, what do you think about it for the most part? I hope it's your sales effort.
70. It's all about asking the right questions to the right people on time.
71. If the customer asks you to cut the price, ask why. Let them answer, build some value and say no.
72. Have the intention to turn the rules to help the client achieve his goals.
73. A great sales representative once told me he was successful because he was thinking about selling all the time.
74. Selling is not really a normal job. The desire for money can have you in sales; Lifestyle will keep you in sales.
75. If you do not know where you are in the sales process or where you are going then you will not know what went wrong. And then you have a big problem.
76. If you will always be the cheapest to make a sale, you are not a professional sales representative.
77. Prepare written questions before meeting your customers.
78. You need to direct your sales power to achieve a goal without external incentives.
79. Learn to ask questions: Is this what you have in mind? How do you feel this?
80. For any group to pass medium success, they need to get out of medium collaboration first.
81. Top salespeople usually have a persuasive personality. Your job is to persuade others to accept the best solution.
82. If you speak sell less, if you listen you sell more.
83. Do you have at least fifty sales books in your own library?
84. Smart dealers are problematic. The customer has a problem that you solve. That's how you get paid.
85. Secure customers become your other salesman.
86. Large dealers have internal and external emotional control. We are much stronger than most think.
87. Multi-million dollar manufacturers think differently. That's why they are millions of dollars of producers.
88. Everyone in your business can help you sell. Be sure to treat them accordingly.
89. Take the time to learn about yourself. Then you will understand your customers.
90. This profession is all about results. Do not confuse activity with success. You're just deceiving yourself.
91. Large dealers have the ability to read between the lines in such things as body language, reticence and emotions.
92. Too much sales are lost because dealers are not excited about their product or service.
93. Your personality either connects or denies others. Do you have a nice personality?
94. Understanding of complex sales conditions is important to your success.
95. When was the last time you send a handwritten thank you on behalf of the customer?
96. Your price is too high! You will hear this from your first day of sale until you leave work. Learn to Get It!
97. Sales are like ebb and flow of the beach. When the tide is out, it will return. Keep working and it will come back sooner.
98. Do not forget your mentors. They were pioneers of entrepreneurs. They showed you that the results were available.
99. That's what you do when you do not have to determine your long-term success.
100. No sales or service to customer service will work without executing the plan.
101. Always give your customers more value than they expect and exceed their expectations a day.