Predicting real-life leadership, it's almost always a kind of barrier, thrown in one way, and it's usually how one responds and reacts to these conditions that understand our quality, meaningful and effective leaders from the rest of the package! Although artificial leaders see all obstacles, as a problem, perceive the true, always, those challenges, to overcome! Those who expand and deal with their circumstances, keep on positive, productive and prosperous ways, avoid negativity, avoid productivity, but others who look at things difficult, tend to postpone, rather than to consider viable solutions! With that in mind, this article will try to briefly review, consider and discuss using a mnemonic approach, what I refer to, like ROPSACK to effectively prevent obstacles.
1. Admit it, Relevant: It is important to distinguish between relevant matters and minor matters! How could this be done without starting the process by recognizing exactly what is needed and necessary, rather than solely, normal and temporary challenge?
2. Options; organized; Opportunity: Do not limit the possibilities by limiting your options and / or choices! A person who is ready, willing and able to increase his comfort, organized, well-mannered, will be able to create cost effective solutions to address challenges. This happens because the Quality Manager is still ready to consider the opportunity and be prepared to choose the best action!
3. Planning, Priority: Successful leader never comes true but is a consequence of an advanced, professional leadership plan! This must be based on and focus on needs, goals, concerns, dealing with perception and prioritization!
4. Policy: When creating, developing and implementing an appropriate strategic plan, it becomes better to put it in context. Do you have to follow a policy that emphasizes the best way to proceed, so any obstacle will be a challenge only, rather than a problem?
5. Action plans; attitude; Attention: Ready leaders perceive and think about, create, develop and implement appropriate action plans! When you have a positive, conspicuous attitude, he will be able to pay a lot of attention, the best way to go on!
6. Challenges (not a problem): A person who detects obstacles, like a challenge, rather than a problem, is able to respond, in a receptive way, rather than being a surprise and resorting to a postponement!
7. Knowledge: When the leader prepares, he develops the necessary knowledge, to make matters more important, and uses it to constantly seek, final, appropriate and sustainable solutions!
When you understand, using ROPSACK to overcome obstacles, it becomes a more effective leader! Are you coping with the challenge?