Since the essential, essential part of a significant and effective leadership is in communication with some components (talk to them instead of them) and perceive, as willing to listen to them, and address their concerns and answer their questions, in full, carefully and to their fullestness! Active leaders realize that when others ask questions and / or worry, it's positive to be thought, rather than feared, a negative event! In my, over 4 decades, participation in almost all aspects of leadership, skill and skill, developing, training and consulting with over a thousand real and / or potential leaders to serve, personally as a leader of various shapes and tasks, organizations , I've come to believe, very necessary, to be happy with these circumstances and have the ability to answer questions and effectively, address concerns. With that in mind, this article will review a temporary 5-step approach to actually doing so.
1. Clearly know what to ask: Do not you know what concern, so avoid temptation, disturb and patient, wait, answer, until you clearly understand what & # 39; s are asked / doubt! Even then, before you proceed, phrase what you believe the question is, clearly and wait for the confirmation of the person who expressed the concern before answering. An effective sentence, to do it, is In other words, you are worried about …
2. Imagine: I can fully understand how you feel. In fact, I felt like this, and so did some people, until they realized a few things. But when you say this, you must show that it is not another example of empty discourse, but you must prove that you mean it by carefully following the next step to answer the question in full, not to you, but to them.
3. Strictly, Patiently, Respond and Respond, Encouraging, Excitingly: This step is necessary because it does not matter what else you do, if you do not answer, it is considered acceptable and meaningful to others , you will never be able to encourage others to become more committed and involved. Never assume that you know, but rather keep track of their body language and their answers, to make sure they accept and believe in your answer.
4. Review the Focus and Restore Discussion: How do you change this, from answering, to manage the discussion? In light of what we discussed and my explanation, is a successful way of actually transforming the challenge.
5. Call Action / Close: Check out your primary goal or the purpose / reasons for doing this promotion and what you hope to achieve! Do not just end the debate, but close the agreement, by presenting and outlining, relevant, motivating, motivating, calling for action.
Active leaders make these 5 steps, an integral part of the leadership of their arsenal! Will you be able and ready?