After more than four decades of involvement, in almost every aspect of leadership, from defining, proficient, and training, to developing, counseling, and personally serving as a leader in various sizes and purposes, I have come to believe that one of the main obstacles that distinguish between true leaders and rest of the package is whether a person uses only populist rhetoric and makes empty promises, but safely within the constraints of his comfort area, or acts as a real leader and looks at the bigger picture and seeks VIABLE solution, based on meaningful, strategic and action plan. With that in mind, this article will try to briefly, consider, revise, and discuss using a mnemonic approach, what it means, and promotes, and why it matters.
1. Vision; value; value: To and from, an individual emphasizes the value of the affiliate and gives real value, how can anyone consider himself a leader? True leader continues with vision, how things can and can be, rather than just, track the path, least resistance! Only when / if their actions emphasize, serve the best, appropriate, sustainable solutions, rather than search for simple, one is not a true leader!
2. issues; issues; intents; Interests: One either effort, with absolute honesty, dealing with issues and doing so with appropriate sustainable imagination, or he will never become a real leader! Before you have any leadership position, examine your personal assumptions and whether you are willing, willing, and / or capable of emphasizing the interests of those you serve and represent! Attitude Attention Attention: One must have a true, positive, delicate attitude, and develop appropriate skills to be able to place great emphasis on the best way to move forward.
4. Confidentiality benefit; best: Are your personal beliefs consistent with the best way to provide the benefits needed and desired?
5. learn; look look: Want to be ready to listen, and continue, accordingly? Following these navigation techniques will help you constantly look at the bigger picture!
6. Empathy; emphasis; installations; excellence; endurance: True leaders really show compassion and focus on their focus! This will help energy in your ingredients and help you to practice true excellence. This often requires commitment and endurance, rather than the same – old, like old, etc.!
True Leaders Seek VIABLE solutions, rather than empty rhetoric! Do you have to face a challenge?