One of the reasons, so many organizations, seem to be experiencing fraud in real, meaningful, relevant, effective, and effective leadership, is because there seems to be too little attention needed to discover, and either chosen, choose or appoint, as their leaders, individuals who are truly CLEVER while maintaining appropriate sustainable perceptions and attitudes! This means avoiding simple, populist, slightest resistance or simply remaining with the limitations and limitation of the comfortable area of the human being and continuing only with the same old same old ideas and methods! With that in mind, this article will try to briefly, explore, view, view, and review, using a mnemonic approach, what this means and presentation, and why it matters.
1. collaboration cooperation; cheer; coordinate; Stick: Amateur viewers see what they perceive, as the essence and nature of it, in the position of leadership. Groups are the best, when a leader pursues a creative approach and a willingness to consider, with open thinking, many options and choices, to use a cooperative approach and strive to make, their ingredients, happier, etc. . These individuals have to prioritize coordinating and bringing together unity, rather than continuing, in the opposite way!
2. Listen to learning; Leadership: A measure of quality, sustainability and appropriate leadership begins when someone really listens and learns from each conversation and experience to become the best possible leader!
3. Emphasis: Emphasis: How can anyone, otherwise, understand for the better, without / until, does he constantly show the same kind of genuine compassion, based on success, listening, and truly caring? When this is in line with our focus, it determines whether it is significant, relevant, and sustainable!
4. value; value; vision: Institutions, perceived to offer / offer the best / greatest, flavor, store values that must align the values in the group! Only when a leader possesses an appropriate, sustainable, empathetic vision, does he trust, serve, and represent!
5. Energy endurance: When serving in the lead, he must realize and prepare with perseverance to continue, despite adversity and / or challenges / obstacles! Only then will he be able to stimulate his organization and stakeholders in a positive way!
6. reason; realistic; appropriate; reliable; responsible; representation: True leader acknowledges that he represents, both the organization and the objects with which he is hidden! His reasons must be realistic, relevant, reliable and responsible if he hopes to make a quality difference, the better!
Will You Become a CLEVER Leader? How can you make sure you're on the job?