Although many individuals are elected, elected and / or stepped into the position of leadership, very few, truly, mature, mature, effective, real leaders! Part of this could be because organizations, pay, far too little attention, define, qualify, train, develop and support the process and the need to take every possible effort to use, professionally created, leadership training, to increase their leader's level. Another important cause, of this threat of genuine leadership, is for reasons, reasons, etc. Some potential leaders are rather unrealistic, or those individuals are rather unintentional, or not willing, to objective, implied Leader With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, revise, and discuss using mnemonic approach, some of what is involved in doing so.
1. Listen lead: leading: How can anyone, leading, to and from, begin by listening (far more than they speak) and committing to continue learning from each conversation and experience, in the most appropriate way? You will never become a leader, without / until you focus on serving others, rather than personal agenda and / or political / self-interest!
2. Empathy; energy: When you listen to, effectively and prioritize, what he learns and is willing to emphasize, serve others, and the group, instead of himself, he will be able to continue with level of genuine compassion, necessary and necessary! A great leader makes use of others and draws their personal energy from motivating and stimulating others, constantly and constantly! Attitude; Attention; competence; provided: Want to continue with more stable, positive, rather than laying on small birds? You have to undergo the training to expand, and develop the needs, abilities and quality of talent! In order to encourage and encourage, a true leader must be ready, ready, and capable of shaping messages that drive others toward unity rather than polarize!
4. Deep deep; discover: Cross the surface and path, minimize resistance and dig deep, to discover the best way to proceed in an appropriate, sustainable way!
5. excellence enrich: All great leaders demand the highest level of their personal excellence and focus on enriching, the ones they serve, and the organization they represent!
6. Relevant; responsive; Realistic: True leaders continue, appropriately, to make the groups better and more responsive / responsible! They never avoid the need, to be, both realistic, as well, both realistic and ideal!
Do you have what it takes to be real and meaningful? Leader? Why do you believe, you will be the best man to carry, mission and responsibility?