Then you have decided to take my advice and find a Thai girlfriend. Great! It is the first step in a great life for you. So the first thing is to go out and find a girl. My last articles have given good advice on how to do it and there will be plenty more advice in the future. But when you find this special Thai girl, you have to impress her by knowing a few words / phrases that will come in handy when you like your new Thai beauty.
Today I go over 7 Thai words / phrases that you should know when you die or try to convince a girl either online or when you go to Thailand. Keep in mind that these are rough English words in the actual Thai words. The good news is that most Thai girls can read at least a little English and will be able to understand this English-written Italian word and phrase if you are chatting online using chat or web sites in Thailand. Let's start!
1. The first thing you should learn is to tell your Thai girl that she looks good. This can be said as follows: Sway mak. The word "swing" means beautiful and "mak" means very. Otherwise, you can say, "Narak mak" which means "very cute".
2. Next, know what she might answer you when you say she's beautiful. She can just say "hob khun ka" which is Thai for "thank you". Or she may be sassy and say "pak waan" which means "sweet mouth". This is a sweet and flirty way in a Thai girl, meaning she doesn't fully believe her words.
3. If you're just meeting your Thai lady, you might want to ask her if she has a boyfriend or a kick, to do this, say, "Khun me fuck may?" This literally means "you have a boyfriend?"
4. When you're starting to get serious with your Thai girlfriend, you may start calling her by the name of Thai ladies. The word is "tirak". When you call her, she literally melts with happiness. But just make sure you are the first!
5. If you're talking to a girl and it's late, you might want to tell her "true dreams". To do this, you can say, "Faan dee". She really likes that and goes to bed thinking about you. Trust me.
6. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, is the first night you go on a date. If you are in Thailand, be sure to visit a nice romantic restaurant and bring a bottle of wine. Raise your glass and say "chon gaow". If you drink from a bottle, say "chon cuord". "Gaow" means glass and "cuord" means a bottle.
7. The final phrase you want to learn when dating a Thai girl is the big "L" word. To say I love you, simply say "Pom dro khun". I will understand the rest with you!