What can you do now to be soon your heart:
1. Don't be afraid of your shadow. Trust in God and build up your faith. Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid if things seem tough and difficult – know you have God with you wherever you go. Just just believe.
2. Smart up and sharpen up. You need to set time to study. You have to train, prepare and get your groove back. Learn technology. Combine, automate, and assign tasks wherever you can.
3. Show it out. Information is selected. Stop saying you don't know and go with your Google search. All the information you need is to click the button on your computer. The more you know, the more you grow and this increases your confidence.
4. Be bold . Be fearless. Be prepared to take risks. You have to stop working. No one who lives big did so by going safely. Get out of your comfort zone. Stop being a "shell shock" and get some CHUTZPAH, some flaws, some nerves. Some modesty!
5. Believe in yourself . Know the value and demand of your value. Keep dreaming of big dreams, making your vision management, and telling your affirmations. Who doesn't care what others think or what they don't do for you? Be true to yourself. Stay on the road and be excited about your goals – no matter what.
6. Keep going . That's how it works. If you have to stop, rest in the Lord. He will give you strength. Don't despair – know God has a plan. Keep doing your things – and know that God always came through. He's our "Superman".
7. Have a coach or tutor who pushes you. Have a network that welcomes you. Know what type of people to stay away from and know who you need to show greater appreciation for. Whatever you hang around is the one you will be. Not a "friend" of anyone and follow only those who "get it" and go to places, believe God for big things.